Storage unit auctions are the latest rage right now, so we are using the online services at StorageBattles.com to clean up OUR house and you can too. Fill a unit with garage sale leftovers, or stuff you just don’t have time to sell on your own. We’ll list the auction for you and manage the whole process start to finish. You pay nothing but the storage unit monthly rental fee for the time you use it prior the auction. We keep 10% of the auction proceeds, the rest is yours!
And when it comes to auctions held for non-payment of storage rent, we want you to know that before the contents of any unit goes up for auction we try everything in our power to get our renters on the right track and payments caught up.
1. Payment: All payments must be made in cash at the conclusion of the sale. If payments are not made in full after the conclusion of the sale, A QUICK SPACE in its sole discretion may sell the goods to any other person on any terms. All items are sold “as-is” with no representations or warranties.
2. Removal of items: All items must be removed within 72 hours from the conclusion of the sale. Arrangements for removal should be made with A Quick Space Management immediately following the sale. If items are not removed by the times stated above or other arrangements made, your lock will be removed and the items will be deemed abandoned.
3. Abandonment: Abandoned items will no longer be the property of the high bidder and may be discarded, donated, or sold with all proceeds going to the facility owner, and any cleaning deposit will be retained by the facility owner.
4. Right to Hold Auction Online: A Quick Space reserves the right to hold any sale of property under lien online with notice of time and web address to be published at www.whitneystorage.com.
5. Tenant right of redemption: All sales are subject to the right of the tenant of the unit to redeem the property for full payment of rent, fees, and expenses at any time prior to the end of the unit auction at the auction sale.
6. Lienholder right of redemption: All sales are subject to the rights of owners and lienholders of vehicles, trailers, boats and outboard motors to redeem the property immediately prior to the gavel falling.
7. Securing unit after auction: A Quick Space reserves the right to overlock the unit until payment is received. A QUICK SPACE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE F O R ITEMS TAKEN FROM THE UNIT AFTER A SALE.
8. Cleaning out unit and Cleaning Deposit: All units must be left empty, with all items removed no later than the deadline stated above. A cash cleaning deposit of $75 is required, refundable only after unit(s) is inspected. All deposit amounts shall be retained if the unit is not left in this state. The dumpster on the property may not be used by buyers. Failure of buyer to abide by this or any other sale term will result in denial of future bidding rights.
9. Rejection of bids/withdrawal of property: This facility reserves the right to place a minimum bid on any auction item or unit or reject any bid. All sales are subject to the right of the facility to pull all or part of the property from the sale of the unit for any reason.
10. Sales tax: Sales tax will be collected on the sale price unless no tax is due (such as in the sale of a vehicle or boat, or when the buyer provides a TEXAS resale certificate on state comptroller forms.)
11. Personal items: All buyers are requested to contact the facility and return any items that may later be found which may be of a personal nature (such as scrapbooks, pictures, marriage certificates, Bibles etc.)
12. Release: In exchange for being allowed to view and bid at this auction, all bidders, to the maximum extent permitted by law, releases any auctioneer, the property owner, its manager, agents, employees, officers, shareholders and directors from any and all claims, causes of action or damages of any type arising in any way out of the use or entry onto the property or the auction.